MENU

Slide

I made a new dolly friend named Grace aka GraciousGlamours!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello! ♫ ♪

Finally got fed up with my not long not short fringe and having to peek through my "curtain of fringe" to see so i chopped off my fringe and finally some unblocked view!

hahahah i realize everytime i try growing out my fringe, i'm just waiting for myself to get fed up then chop it off and feel so much better lol! So retarded.

gf7

Think short fringe suits me more anyway, you think?
I feel like i just went back to how i look when i was in Secondary 2 lol i had like long permed hair and short fringe then. OMG

Hahah, so the other day i was invited to this SKII event and i was looking for a friend to accompany me and i asked Grace out for our "first date ♡
"! Hahahaha it's super random cos we've never met before and i just DM her on twitter and asked her out cos i thought she's super cute lol.


GF

Got to know of her through Nicholas, since i first met him he keeps telling me that Grace and i look super alike and all, oh btw she has a awesome beauty youtube channel, go check it out!

PS: Lol leon read this blogpost and said we really do look like sisters hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/user/GraciousGlamours
LOL SHE'S SO CUTE AND ANIMATED SRSLY! It's like going out with a doll! Should've made her snap an outfit of the day photo, so love her Dr Marten heels mad cute.





Ok so we went to the SKII event lol they gave us a bottle of SKII treatment essence, haven't tried the "miracle water" cos last year i went to hk and i bought two big bottles of them and forgotten to check it in with my luggage and it got confiscated at the customs. They're so mean didn't even let me mail it back or whatever wtf i bet they just confiscate it and take it to use themselves argh!

Ok so anyway i've been using it for two day and i don't know if it's my own imagination or what (LOL) but i've been having these annoying little red bumps and stuff for months and they simply refuse to go away (leon calls them "illegal immigrants" hahahaha!).

Ok so i've been using it for 2 days and some of the bumps just kinda flatten and disappeared?! like POOF! WTF omg cross all 10 of my fingers and hope nothing bad happens and my skin gets better! I feel that my annoying open pores are tighter too. Tell me i'm not crazy and that this is real! LOL! But 2 days is a little crazy isn't it?


So we went to pick Nicholas from Holiday Inn, he's working at Cleo as a designer (how cool is that!) he always whatsapp me photos of beauty products and ask me if the products is some good shit or what lol

Lol so funny cos Grace and I we're pretty much street idiots. Grace told me she threw out her gps out of the window cos it's a little nutty hahahahah wtf who does that so cute. So i followed my GPS and she drove and followed me, but as usual my annoying gps had to bring us to the wrong direction and we had to made so many weird turns. -.-



Finally picked Nic and headed to Barracks @ House Dempsey for dinner! Staaaaaaarving nom nom nom nom
Nic took forever to decide what to have and leave us poor girls starving.

gf2

Camwhored while we wait for our foooooood to be served!

gf6

Squid ink paella, ahi taki skinny pizza and american sliders with extra truffle fries!

gf3

Nic keeps looking at us the entire night and laughing to himself cos he thinks it's very funny to be out with us two and he feels that we look so alike.

So Grace & I were scheming on how to cut nutty nic's head out of the pic for instagram!

LOL! the crazy dude was using our cameras to anyhow snap pic of us and terrorizing us with our camera all night. Like point my camera len right in my face etc. WTF?



OMG! And Grace got me a ♡ ♡ ♡ L.O.V.E package ♡ ♡ ♡

gf10

So sweet of her or what?! She's a fan of rila too! Hahahaha She calls rila kukumama, why so kuku! hahahah Super touched! She remembered that i love One Piece's Chopper too!

PS: Sorry guys, i'm so excited so every sentence of mine ends with !!!!!!!! But i'm really blogging out my emotions yo.

To be exact i was totally SQUEALING as i was unboxing her lovely prezzie during dinner. SQUEALING! Luckily barracks wasn't too packed and not many people were present to peek at my crazy moments hahaha

gf4

OMIGOSH Chopper iphone screen protector, rila hair brush (HAHAHA EVEN MY MOM SQUEALED WHEN I SHOWED HER THE HAIRBRUSH), rila nail file, rila tweezer, rila cosmetic pouch, our favorite jagabee and a bunch of strawberry cake kitkats and caramel candies!

Now whenever i brush my hair with the rila hair brush and apply my falsies with the rila tweezer i giggle like a little girl cos they are so cute! Thanks Grace! ♡

gf9

Then Nic gave hello kitty facial mask that he took out from his Doremon workbag. Hahahaha it's the Fidel feel so loved day!
Went to The Prime Society to have drinks, took like crazy pics and ended the night early cos we were all so sleeeeeeeeepy.

★ Have a great weekend ahead! Will close the giveaway by sunday 1 April and announce on my blog so faster go join/comment/find out the bonus way to win the giveaway. (:



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: